Stay 4 and only pay 3 on the West CoastBook This Offer Share This Offer
Take advantage of our long stay deals, stay 4 nights and Pay only 3. What's not to love!
Our 5 x Luxury Modern Off-Grid Self-Catering Chalets are situated on the banks of the Bergriver, just outside the charming town of Velddrif on the West Coast of South Africa.
The modern, luxurious chalets consist of 2 spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a spacious lounge and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen. The chalets consist of an inside and outside bbq area with a patio on both sides of the chalets.
*1 Bedroom Chalet with en-suite bathroom + a continental breakfast also available
This accommodation package offers you:
- Four nights stay in one of our luxury and modern chalets
- Stunning views of the Bergriver
- Free Wifi
- No load shedding – Solar panels with battery backup.
Activities | Attractions in and around Hermanus
- Grab your binoculars and head off to some excellent birding spots in the world-renowned estuaries at Velddrif & Rocherpan and also all along the river.
- Ride the Waves on a surfboard, windsurfer, or kiteboard in Dwarskerbos & Langebaan
- Less daring water enthusiast? No problem because there is no end to options like kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and even sailing & canoeing.
- Running, Hiking, cycling for all fitness levels, on trails amongst flowers and mountains to more challenging coastal trails
- Embark on an exhilarating shooting range- hiking or a 4x4 adventure at Klein Tafelberg, immersing yourself in the rugged beauty of its surrounds.
- Catch up on culture at the fossil park.
- The Fisheries Museum in Velddrif is well worth a visit to learn about the colorful history of the fishing industry in the area.
- Meet the locals in Bokkomlaan where they will share their food, their stories, their art and their bokkoms.
- Slip into your swimsuit for a lazy day on the sandy shores after a swim in the ocean.
- Take a slow birding river cruise in Cracklin’ Rosie on the Bergrivier
- Bring your fishing rods as the Bergrivier is home to an abundance of fish species with surf angling equally popular.
- Enjoy aromatic artisanal coffee amongst scented lavender in the nursery/coffee & gift shop in St Helena
- Taste Velddrif on a visit to Bokkomlaan and experience the unique and flavorful world of bokkom tasting.
- Visit Kokerboom Kaas in Velddrif a delightful destination with artisanal cheese made with care and love- a must for cheese lovers.
- Indulge in a delightful local craft beer tasting in Port Owen
- Support your Bergrivier Canoe marathon team at the Velddrif finish after a grueling 4 days on the Bergriver starting in Paarl
- Perfect your balancing act on a stand-up paddle board
- Glide a thermal in a paraglider over Porterville.
- Taste the West Coast in one of the little seafood eateries on the harbor in Laaiplek
- Marvel at a working beehive at the Bee Observation Centre in Hopefield
- Taste the golden local fynbos honey at the Simply Bee gift and décor shop in Hopefield
Valid: 15 January 2024 - 15 December 2024
* T&C's Apply - Offer is subject to availability